- The steering guide must be installed after a long, free-entering web span to prevent wrinkling. A web entry span of at least 2x the maximum web width must be maintained.
- The pre-entry span must be shorter than the entry span.
- The preferred exit span should be at least 1/2 to 1x the maximum web width.
- The air-flow sensor must be securely mounted after the guide's exit roller (within the first 1/3 of the exit span).
- At least one idler roller must be located between the exit roller and the process (i.e. printing) to avoid guiding directly into a process.
Web Path Configurations
How to Specify